For over 40 years and four generations, Gibson Overseas has come to become the leader in the Tabletop and Housewares industry in USA. This award-winning and reputable company is privately-owned with headquarters in Los Angeles. Gibson's diversified product line consists of Tabletop, dinnerware, Glassware, and Housewares, cookware, cutlery and gadgets manufacturer with a focus on everyday home cooking and entertaining. The company enjoys a notable presence with the majority of top USA and global retailers. Beside its private label programs, Gibson has a portfolio of legacy and licensed brands as well as premier personality brands.
PEOPLE ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY
Please visit us at:http://www.gibsonusa.com
Open Position: National Sales Director:
The Sales Director is a hunter-role, directly involved in managing the entire sales process, from sales, to product development, to sourcing and fulfillment, for assigned national accounts.
- Los Angeles-based, in corporate headquarters (generally no option to work remotely, with COVID-19 exception)
- Good understanding of key categories: Tabletop (Dinnerware and Glassware) and Housewares (Cookware, Cutlery and Kitchen Gadgets)
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling Tabletop and/or Housewares products
- Experience selling into in US Retail Channels, Specialty, Military and Grocery, highly desired
- Effective follow up, negotiation and closing skills
- Sell Tabletop/Housewares products to a variety of major US retailers
- Direct involvement in selecting accounts, managing, participating and orchestrating sales to all appropriate accounts of the company, in USA
- Reporting to Senior VP of Sales and Principles
- Requires 50-70 days per year, traveling to accounts
We offer competitive salary, bonus potential and full benefits package