Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
The Vice President is a leadership role that should excite anyone with a Marketing, Research, Social Media and Business Management background. This is a position that will allow you to present new tools and cutting-edge research approaches to your clients. You will have the ability to work across qualitative and quantitative avenues to impact your client’s business. You will work closely with Social Business Intelligence analysts to interpret and code the client's data and you will guide your team in the creation of compelling social media research reports. The best-suited candidate will be able to lead and manage a team that can successfully gather and interpret data that will innovate the practice and drive client business.
- Focus on building, maintaining and leading a multi-functional social media research account team to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research principles and methodologies, encompassing a broad range of products and categories.
- Deliver effective presentations and create robust social media research designs that will enable clients to answer their key business questions.
- Acquire and maintain excellence in innovation and research, seeking out third party sources of information and expertise.
- Develop annual business plans that lay out revenue and profit goals as well as strategies and action steps for each client, reflecting strong strategic thinking and a clear path for achieving financial goals.
- Recognize and develop opportunities for organizational and/or product innovation.
- Build and grow relationships with cross-divisional business units to deliver integrated products to clients that maximize value through combined traditional and social media research approaches.
- 15+ years’ experience preferred in related field such as marketing, market research or client service with 8 years focused in social media analytics, measurement and analysis
- Strong leadership and people-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience in the execution of a business plan that requires leveraging effective internal relationships across multiple functions and levels, including project directors, social media analysts and executives
- Strong people management skills, coaching and developing direct reports
- Client service and business building with a background in strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Innate desire to learn and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Background in leading and inspiring teams that work collaboratively with a diverse group of colleagues
- Comfortable managing a demanding and multi-faceted work load
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.