Hobby Lobby Stores is a privately owned corporation that is currently searching for a qualified person to fill an opening in the Video Production department. This is a full-time position located in the corporate offices at SW 44th & Council in Oklahoma City, OK. There is no relocation assistance with this opening.
The ideal candidate will be goal oriented team player who has excellent written and verbal communication skills, a professional demeanor, and be flexible and possess strong organizational skills. The candidate will also be supportive of department and company objectives.
- Position is responsible for all aspects of multimedia production/authoring, from pre-production to post- production including story development, script writing, shot list creation, sound and lighting design as well as audio/video editing, 2 and 3D design/animation.
- Primary output includes interactive presentations, CDs, DVDs, Blue ray, and web.
Job Description - Requirements
A resume is required to be considered for this position.
- Solid experience in digital media production including: illustration/design, layout, photo manipulation etc.
- Strong experience with the pre-production process including story development, script writing, and shot list creation.
- Solid experience with the production process including sound and light design as well as shot composition.
- Experience using DSLR or digital cinema cameras
- Strong post-production experience with design skills and solid experience in motion graphics, editing, compositing, and format/compression specific output.
- Have the ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Audition / Protools / Audacity
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- 3D modeling
- Medical, dental and flexible spending benefits
- On-site comprehensive healthcare clinic
- Holiday pay
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Casual dress code
- Paid vacations
- Employee discounts
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.