Video Editor/Screen Operator
Video editor/screen operator with 5 years minimum experience. The operator will program and switch video elements during live and pre-recorded productions, coordinating with the graphics, content manager and production team for the design and delivery of elements ensuring the content meets high standards of quality and communicate effectively with the client/artist/lighting designer/production team. Familiarity with troubleshooting and maintenance of LED Wall and projection systems.
Bachelor or Master’s degree, or equivalent relevant work experience, in a closely related field.
A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in creative media production.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient with proper handling of technical equipment.
- Ability to evaluate and communicate concisely the steps involved and requirements to accomplish the tasks at hand.
- Proficient in professional video equipment, editing capability and systems, e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Mastery in video switching and video mapping software.
- Strong knowledge and operator experience of Barco E2 Christie Pandora’s Box, and Spyder X20.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting and maintenance of LED Wall and projection systems.
- Experienced in computer assisted drawing software.
- Demonstrated ability to create and produce creative media solutions.
- Solid time management habits, ability to multi-task, ability to sustain focus on long-term tasks.
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening process including drug testing and in-depth background check.