Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a creative professional, passionate about health and fitness to help create new and innovative products. From concept to pre-production to physical production, helping to see a creative vision from “paper” to finished high-quality video.
You will work on a diverse and growing LA-based video production team, focused on inventing brand new forms of production. We focus on innovation, organization and extremely high-quality content, stretching what we’re doing creatively while being extremely detail-oriented along the way.
Who You Are
- At least 5-7 years of experience producing for video at an agency or brand (in the fitness space a plus, not required)
- Experience in various production environments from “in-studio” to “on location”
- Experience working with all levels of on-camera talent
- Experience creating budgets for shoots ranging from small to large, using budget tracking software and writing SOW’s
- Capable of presenting creative ideas and budgets to upper management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Can work independently (self-starting) and within a team and have the ability to collaborate and take direction
- Very high attention-to-detail and organization
What You Will Do
- Responsible for producing and executing shoots in-studio and in the field
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of pre and post-production
- Execute on casting, set designs, locations, and talent
- Direct talent and supporting cast with all levels of “on camera” experience, from novice to pro
- Create detailed shoot schedules and manage vendors
- Develop new formats and creative approaches to video content
- Maintain and extend brand aesthetics and quality standards
- Always be willing to push the creative envelope and go the extra mile to create something great