Join our team and create videos that inspire transformational change.
As a video production intern at Gallup, you’ll partner closely with our video team to turn raw footage into powerful, engaging stories and bring digital media projects to the finish line. From social media to marketing commercials to promotional videos, you will spend the majority of your time in the post-production world of editing clips, uploading videos and backing up files. Gallup will depend on your attention to detail and commitment to quality to bring our mission to life.
At Gallup, you’re more than just an intern. You’re a genuine part of our team, our culture and the impact we have on the world. If you’re ready to apply your coursework to real-life projects and expand your videography portfolio with mission-rich initiatives, join us, and put your greatest strengths to work.
To view some of our recent videos, take a look at our Gallup Strengths Center YouTube channel.
What you need:
- Must be currently enrolled in a Nebraska two-year or four-year program and studying film, design or a related field
- Availability to work a minimum of 20 hours a week, with opportunities to work additional hours based on project demands; interns will collaborate with their manager to create a flexible schedule
- Commitment to work a minimum of six months at Gallup’s Riverfront campus in Omaha
- Proficiency in Final Cut or Adobe Premiere required
- Understanding of professional video editing and post-production procedures, techniques and standards required
- Prior experience with photo and video editing as well as motion graphics and animation preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Gallup is accepting applications from January 29 through March 15, 2019. Internships will start in May 2019.
What we offer:
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
Gallup. Providing analytics and advice about everything that matters.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.