As a Video Production Specialist, you will work in the Software Multimedia Production department developing videos to support customers’ use of Reynolds and Reynolds software. In this role, you will conduct product testing and work with screencast software to produce recordings of the Reynolds and Reynolds software. You will work with motion graphics, video, and audio editing software to produce finished videos. This role does not include any live-action, camera, lighting, or sound work.
Your training will consist of four months of training, which includes classroom course work, to learn the Reynolds and Reynolds software and expectations of Reynolds and Reynolds associates. You will work with the Software Multimedia Production department to learn the Reynolds and Reynolds style standards, video standards, and processes for recording audio, creating screencasts, applying video effects and graphics, and rendering final videos. You will work closely with an assigned mentor to learn the department’s procedures and assume responsibility for your own projects as you become familiar with the department.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and self-motivated
- Experience with technical writing a plus but not required
- Houston-based position with no travel involved