|Reference # :||19-17288||Title :||Video Project Manager|
|Location :||Los Angeles, CA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/02/2019 / 05/01/2020|
|Job Title: Video Post Producer|
Location: Los Angeles, CA
* The Video Post Producer will be instrumental in scaling the user generated video program.
* This person will partner closely with cross functional stakeholders from Creative, Design, Operations, and Engineering to support business planning and the evolution of user generated video.
* The ideal candidate has a keen creative eye and a strong understanding of the technical aspects of video editing.
* They can think strategically and plan for the long term while remaining nimble and adaptive to changing business needs.
* They will help us bridge the gap between Millennials and Generation Z.
* Evaluate, plan, organize, and contribute to the host video process in order to reach objectives and targets
* Assist in creating and updating the creative guidelines for user generated video content
* Provide guidance and recommendations to experience hosts in line with the creative guidelines
* Manage partner relationships in a global environment, including the day-to-day of an overseas team of video editors, including deadlines, deliverables, and/or creative approval
* Train new editors on brand guidelines and provide weekly quality review and feedback
* Be a second set of eyes for internal artistic approval
* Maintain project management system to track current and upcoming jobs
* Ensure that all relevant information for projects is captured and implemented from the beginning of production through to wrap
* Manage overall organization of final work, including uploads/archiving within internal digital asset management libraries, including incorporating metadata into file upload, so that assets are always easy to find
* Minimum of 5 years in a production environment and team management roles
* Previous experience and strong understanding of user generated video content
* Deep knowledge of applications such as Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, etc.
* Strong artistic eye and understanding of creative language
* Ability to deliver and manage multiple high-quality programs in a fast-paced and ambiguous tech environment
* Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness about finding solutions
* Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present to executive audiences, manage by influence, inspire and provide direction, and communicate on results
* Technical skills: video editing, media management, Premier pro, davinci resolve, audio mixing & coloring software
* BA in a creative field
* BUSINESS PLANNING
* EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
* PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT
* TEAM MANAGEMENT
* PROJECT MANAGEMENT