Secret security clearance is required
- The VTC Technician will work with Team Lead, End Users, senior managers, and directors from multiple locations for the successful technical support of audio/video and Video Teleconference (VTC) technologies.
- They will be responsible for troubleshooting issues related to VTC equipment and will be relied upon for assisting with technical support, operating system upgrades, firmware upgrades hardware upgrades and hardware replacements when necessary.
- They will also be responsible for working with vendors and suppliers in coordinating new deployments, upgrades, hardware refresh during deployment projects at multiple locations.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge and understanding of A/V Technologies and Polycom VTC technologies
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and deadlines
- Communicate and Coordinate with end users
- Ability to troubleshoot A/V - VTC issues quickly and analytically
- Identify and engage appropriate technical and business resources for service delivery issues
- Working knowledge (3 to 5 years) of Polycom and Cisco Video Teleconference equipment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications (i.e., Outlook, Skype, Zoom, Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Effectively support (3 to 5 years) multiple A/V – VTC environments in a faced paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to interface with internal customers, management, suppliers and outside vendors
- Understanding of VTC configurations and operating systems
- Understanding of A/V - VTC technologies including Polycom, Cisco, Crestron, Extron, Kramer, and Steelcase
- ITIL or other service management certifications
- A/V certifications (Certified Technology Specialist – CTS – CTS-D – CTS-1)