Service is our passion. We serve by providing safe, high quality care to all, achieving excellent financial performance, and training tomorrow’s healthcare professionals.
To Serve Our Patients in the Best Teaching Hospital in the Country
- Magnet Designated
- 501 licensed beds
- Regions only Level I Trauma Center
- Regions only BICU
- DNV accredited
- Primary teaching hospital for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC)
- Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Texas by Texas Monthly
General Job / Performance Information
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or a minimum of two years of professional experience in radio, television, film, sound or new media in a corporate
- This position is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions; heavy lifting & transporting camera & lighting equipment.
- While this position reports to the Marketing Director, there is close collaboration with various administrators, department directors, and others in the development and production of multimedia content
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for patient stories, various internal marketing videos, external promotional social videos, external marketing videos, recruiting videos, departmental training, etc.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Reserve and rent equipment
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Implement and maintain both equipment & video libraries
- Evaluate analytics
- Video includes familiarity with professional cameras, different lenses, various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and editing software such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
Strong soft skills are also important - stellar written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and an aptitude for making quick, quality decisions. Remaining calm under pressure and having a great sense of humor are also big assets.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.