At Premium Seats USA we believe in the #WorkHardPlayHard mentality. We love live events and have the pleasure of connecting people to the most popular sports, concerts, and theater events nationwide! Premium Seats USA (PSUSA) takes pride in our family atmosphere and dedication to delivering our customers WOW through friendly, exceptional service. We strive to maintain a fun-loving attitude and a high level of integrity amongst the PSUSA family and always remember to celebrate our successes, enjoy our work, be passionate team players, and never take ourselves too seriously. We truly are your friends in the ticket biz.
The VIP Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for fulfilling select components related to VIP Packages with a focus on maximizing profitability and delivering a meaningful and memorable experience for the customer. This job requires insight and knowledge of ticket markets and venues where product procurement is required. Analytical thinking and an ability to research and forecast trends are necessary. This individual will report to the VIP Fulfillment Manager.
- Fulfill ticket requests for incoming VIP package orders
- Adhere to budget guidelines and fulfillment schedule
- Maintain a high level of customer service to all VIP package clients
- Answer team member inquiries regarding delivery status
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation at all times
Requirements & Qualifications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Analytical thinker with ability to research and forecast
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Must have a passion for sports, concert and theater events
What sets PSUSA apart in the secondary ticket industry is that we provide more than just a ticket. We bring fans the service and extras they want and need through exclusive VIP Packages so they can experience their favorite live events in the most memorable fashion. We are proud to have been featured twice now on Inc. 5000s fastest private growing companies list and ranking in the Top 20 of Hospitality agencies. The PSUSA family is ever-growing and looking for people who feel like they would make a great fit. Are you the next to join the team?
What We Offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry. There is ample room for growth within the company.
- Salary based on experience
- Health Insurance contribution after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation after 90 days of employment (6 personal days annually, 5 vacation days after 6 months of employment and every 6 months thereafter until 2 years when time is accrued at 7.5 days every 6 months)
- Paid holidays recognized by PSUSA (New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (2 days) + Christmas Day
- 401k Plan with Employer Matching after 1 year of employment
- Paid cell phone contribution after 90 days of employment
- Discounted (and sometimes free) tickets to events
- Free snacks, beverages, happy hours & many other fun office-perks
- Fun, casual office environment