Driven Brands™, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the parent company of some of North America’s leading automotive aftermarket brands including Take 5 Oil Change, Meineke Car Care Centers, Automotive Training Institute, Maaco, CARSTAR, ABRA, Uniban, Car Wash US, FIX Automotive, 1-800-Radiator & A/C and PH Vitres d’Autos. Driven Driven Brands has more than 4,000 centers across 15 countries, and combined, all businesses generate approximately $3.8 billion in system-wide sales and service over 50 million vehicles annually.
Driven Brands is the quintessential growth company, more than tripling its revenues, brands, employees, and profits over the past six years. The primary focuses of the company are growing its franchisee’s profitability, all brands’ unit count and creating opportunities for its employees, franchisees, and investors. Our culture of meritocracy inspires high performance and innovation among our employees. We enable our employees and franchisees to go further, faster— generating growth for our franchisees' businesses and our employees' careers. For more information, visit drivenbrands.com.
Meineke is a leading franchisor in the automotive repair and maintenance aftermarket services sector. Operating in 42 States, the Company has over 900 franchised centers that generates over $500 million of system-wide revenue.
Meineke is seeking a self-motivated, hardworking Virtual Operations Consultant that is interested in joining a growing company with tremendous opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. Candidate should live in the greater Charlotte area.
· Ensure Franchisees Obtain Business Excellence
· Lead, coach and motivate franchisees on proper implementation of the Meineke Business Systems.
· Understand, evaluate, and enforce standards, policies, and procedures.
· Ensure that all new initiatives are embraced and executed by all Franchisees.
Provide Franchisees with Appropriate Coaching, Training, Education and Development Tools
· Engage franchisees with effective & consistent communication.
· Provide positive, constructive, and actionable feedback.
· Coach franchisees on training and implement a program for improvement.
· Assess and share best practices.
Manage Territory Effectively
· Be self-sufficient in developing action plans to drive profitable sales.
· Be responsive to needs for information and reporting.
· Document all necessary activities in a professional and required manner.
· Ability to develop strong relationships with franchisees
· Strong communication skills
· High standard of integrity
· High energy, Passionate and Committed – “ALL in”
· Attitude to continuous learning and application of best practices
· Ability to effectively use MS Office
· Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
· Previous experience in any automotive environment is not required