Apex Systems has an immediate need for a Virtual Production Support Specialist for a 13 week project with one of our large IT clients. The position can sit remotely but will require travel to Austin, TX. To apply for the position please send your resume to Jami Cottrell at email@example.com
Skills / Responsibilities:
- Work with product owner and team to support current state platforms. Primarily focus on front-end development, but also work within the publishing framework, including back-end modifications and platform support.
- Works closely with Online Video Platform (OVP) vendor (currently Brightcove) to set up and support licensed users, video asset hosting, player code, analytics and professional services support for contracted events.
- Liaises with vendors such as Scribble to set up the interactive elements (Q&A, blog, photo gallery)
- Runs the Scribble Q&A (as needed) in the Master of Ceremonies (MC) role taking the questions in and moderating them with a team of SMEs and oversees SME training.
- Liaises with IT to relay event requirements and assists in alignment of: security, network, client services, and RTCS resources for all events. Helps oversee distribution (currently multicast) of global broadcast streams to Dell Team Members, Customers, Partners, Press/Analysts and others as required.
- Works with business on page copy elements; pages do not usually have a lot of copy, looking for titles and descriptions for page and assets and assist with meta data for event pages.
- Coordinates and runs production test sessions for events urls, stream test and interactive third party components as required.
- Ability to resize and make simple alterations to event graphics
- Post event: gathers metrics reports, possibly from different data sources (Site Catalyst, Brightcove analytics, and Scribble analytics) and produces exhibits summarizing event performance and analysis.
- Individual contributor with good people skills
- Ability to documentation and communication requirements that can be technical in nature
- A/V Production & Broadcast knowledge (Wirecast?)
- Low Level Design (Photoshop?)
- Java script (useful / not required)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178