C2 Global Professional Services, LLC is accelerating efforts to provide innovative workforce development services to job seekers and employers using technology enabled solutions, online systems, and virtual services.
The Virtual Services Coordinator will be responsible for driving implementation of innovative workforce development services to job seekers and employers using technology enabled solutions, online systems, and virtual services and integration into the overall service delivery system. The role will require close coordination with our contracting agency’s Information Technology, project management, public relations staff to ensure full utilization software, hardware, online, and virtual solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes implementation plans to ensure full integration of investments for technology enhancements, online systems, and virtual services into the service delivery model.
- Outlines the tasks involved to support projects and integration of solutions into service delivery, and delegates accordingly.
- Coordinates with multiple departments to drive implementation and ensure benchmarks are met according to specifications and timelines with accuracy and efficiency.
- Organizes and/or provides training and other needed support to ensure full implantation of projects.
- Continuously evaluates service delivery to identify opportunities for efficiencies or system enhancements and works to identify/propose solutions.
- Regularly communicates with leadership and, as necessary, our contracting agency regarding the project or implementation status and any problems or potential problems.
- Forecasts potential implementation and project schedule delays and develops alternate plans.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Developing a technology implementation plan/strategy and leading execution against it
- Systems and problem-solving acumen, with ability to think through workflows
- Ability to work with Information Technology and end-user groups to identify and prioritize implementation requirements for solutions
- Excellent collaboration, conflict and time management skills
- Proficiency working with multiple stakeholder groups to implement tool/system changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills especially via
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead multiple projects/efforts simultaneously involving various groups/locations
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy
- Proficiency with data and analytics, including identifying priority data needs, analyzing acquired data for insights, and reporting out on insights to stakeholders
- Proficient using multiple communication platforms including online resources and tracking tools, web integration technology, project management and Microsoft Office Suites applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in a relevant field of study.
- At least three years of relevant experience in a client-facing customer service/project management role required.
- Experience beyond the three years of relevant experience may substitute for educational requirements. One year of additional relevant experience may be substituted for one year of college/university.
- Advance degree in a technical or business discipline
- MS degree or MBA strongly preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Change management experience preferred
- Process improvement and/or project management background
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical requirements include lifting up to 10 pounds occasionally. Subject to standing, sitting, bending, and kneeling for long periods to perform job scope. Requires visual acuity, speech and hearing. Working conditions are primarily in an office environment. May require use of personal vehicle for occasional site visits.
C2 Global Professional Services is an award-winning employment and training organization, that prepares and places people into productive jobs. We’re located in five regions in Texas and one in Florida. We strive to fulfill our mission by following our Core Values of “Respect, Communication, Customer Engagement and Ingenuity.”
Come and surround yourself with talented and professional individuals who have also taken the next step of making a difference in someone’s life. You would not only have a great and dedicated team to work with, but you would also be eligible to take advantage of a competitive benefits plan which includes:
| || |
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran