Job Title: Deployment Coordinator – Mid - 14916
Location: Ashburn, VA 20147
Pay Rates: $36/hr W-2
Duration: 12 months
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years server and appliance deployment related experience in big datacenter environment.
- Understanding of technologies including Unix, Windows, Hypervisor, Virtualization, Storage, Network and Containers
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Strong ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
Nice to Have Skills:
- Credit/debit card and finance industry experience preferred
- Coordinate Physical server provisions and work closely with various groups within organization to facilitate smooth functioning of server provisioning flow.
- Providing information and direction for customers regarding server provisioning status, track requests to fulfill, remove roadblocks and address risks of project, and update overall team progress on daily/weekly basis to right stakeholders.
- Review, Follow Up and Approve the requests wherever possible and help team in securing approvals for change requests to move the work forward.
- Act as escalation point for clients/customers
- Resolve challenges with physical server provisioning and virtual appliance builds by closely working with Cloud View Infrastructure team. Identify and address challenges on server build blueprint by partnering with right teams.
- Review, monitor and update project tracker and milestone accomplishments. Ensure team dashboard up to date with all data stay current.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes and work with team to address them quickly.
- Prioritize the project and timeline based on business needs and work with teams to get physical server builds are delivered on time.
- Report on challenges and enhancement opportunities to management
- Schedule daily follow up on each and every build project and address the challenges ahead of the game.
- Track and update the hardware PO's and hardware cases on daily basis