The Intivity Center Visitors Experience Coordinator reports directly to the Intivity Center Supervisor, Visitors Experience and works in the AGCO Jackson, MN location. This position is responsible for assisting in the management of the Intivity Center, AGCO's state-of-of-the-art visitor center, training center and tour headquarters. This role assists or owns the tour guest experience, management of the retail store and ownership of the tour scheduling software/calendar.
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Front Desk Manager (answering calls, routing, greeting guests, directions)
- Recently adding managing ALL campus guests, not just Intivity Center guests
- Added management of all incoming calls, 800# calls
- Tour, Training & Fresh Metal Experience Management (communication with requesting attendee, booking tours, calendar management, training room set up, welcome signage creation, gift ordering/packaging, catering ordering and management, tour equipment set up/cleaning/ordering, group payments, confirmations, question answering)
- Tour Guide Management (scheduling guides, requesting time commitments, handling any concerns/questions, uniform ordering)
- Manage daily activities of the Intivity Center Retail Store (stocking, reconciling purchase costs and revenue, banking deposits, pricing items, reporting purchase history - monthly and annually, design and ordering of custom products, management of the POS system, inventory management)
- Ownership of the Tour Booking Software and Website (keeping the tour schedule updated, as well as any factory or Intivity Center closings, holidays, etc.)
- Tour Guide (hosting tours, as needed, including factory and equipment knowledge).
- Assist as Tour Photographer (taking photos, selecting, editing, printing, saving on a drive, mountings to portfolio, sending to attendees), as needed
- Assist in Fresh Metal Experience Prep (track customer's purchased equipment in production line, timing of their visit, production date expected, holding of the machine on the line for their visit, detailing, custom brick ordering, meals ordering/management)
- Tour Follow Up (survey creation & editing, sharing, results recap, photo sharing)
- Intivity Center Marketing & Promotion (via email, social media, dealer buying statements, local Visitors Bureaus, rest stop brochure racks, etc.)
- Payments & Accounting (setting up new vendors, managing payments, submitting invoices, tracking costs)
- Airport Host & Driver (pick up, meet & greet, drive Intivity Center van)
- Van Maintenance (clean up, schedule detailing, report any vehicle issues)
- Facility Upkeep (kitchen/meeting rooms/reception area clean up, review exhibits or tour equipment for concerns/repair, cleaning/organizing, work with cleaning crew on necessary needs, copier maintenance/supply ordering)
- Office Supply Ordering (kitchen needs, coffee, water, sodas, paper, cleaning supplies, conference room needs)
- Catering Management (orders, payments)
- As requested:
- Donation Requests (receive requests for review, approve/decline, manage payment, vendor set up, invoicing, annual donation reporting)
- Manage Summer Volunteer Events (i.e. parades, golf tournaments, etc.) (registration, scheduling transport of equipment, volunteers, waivers, order supplies, research and order giveaways, staff instructions)
- High School completion required. Associates degree or better preferred.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years' experience in a hospitality or administrative role.
- Must be capable of effective verbal and written communication.
- Works well in a team environment with frequent customer/guest interaction.
- Takes ownership of current and future projects and has forward thinking planning skills.
- Maintain a "customer first" attitude at all times.
- Must have a "can do, positive" attitude and a strong attention to detail.
- Must be a multi-tasker and handle several projects at the same time.
- Must be proactive and solutions-oriented, not reactive. Offering help - not waiting for projects to be assigned.
- Must have strong problem solving capabilities.
- Computer literacy required (working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Point of Sale (POS) experience a plus.
- Ability to lift a box of 25+ pounds.
- No travel required
- Position does require a clean driving record and the ability to drive (or learn to drive) a passenger van.
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It's time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.