Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
You can quickly step into a fast-paced, in-house creative services team. You can easily conceptualize and execute on a number of design options and are comfortable delivering solutions requiring clean coding skills. You love to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver content that is on budget, on brand, and meets high quality standards…while providing an amazing customer experience.
- Understanding of B2B marketing concepts and marketing campaigns, possessing ability to translate goals and objectives into successful design
- Conceptualizing, designing, and ability to present professional digital marketing materials (responsive HTML email campaigns, websites, landing pages, banner ads, etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and thorough understanding of color environments best for digital assets
- Advanced understanding of HTML5/CSS3
- Coding experience with responsive design grid frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation)
- Strong understanding of responsive design and mobile best practices
- Following art direction, processing and adapting to artistic and technical feedback
- Designing within brand guidelines or established campaign look and feel, while delivering original, innovative and strategically sound creative solutions
- Analytical, problem-solver, creative thinker, and self-starter
- Deadline driven with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to professionally communicate with customers, colleagues, and management across the organization
- Highly detail-oriented, with experience in project management, ability to self-manage schedule to meet deadlines
- Stay up-to-date with new and trending technologies, tools, and best practices in design
- Self-motivated and results driven
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
A current portfolio and coding examples are required to be considered for this position. Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred or equivalent experience; seeking candidates with visual/digital design and front-end development. If you’re a design superstar with less experience, you are still encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be able to successfully pass background check and assessment tests to be considered for this position.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.