Sage Intacct is looking for a detail-oriented, energetic design professional to join our creative team. The role will partner with external vendors as well as collaborating with internal marketing teams to support design initiatives and projects.
As a visual designer, you will use a full range of your design skills to build engaging user experiences. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, love collaboration, and feedback. The ideal designer for our team should have experience building web experiences and will have a keen eye for elegant, modern design, and UI patterns. You think holistically and advocate for your design solutions by putting them in the context of business goals.
- Responsible for the look and feel exploration, conceptual and visual development, and final execution of design directions for Sage Intacct web properties
- Integrate company branding into a cohesive web and digital environment
- Ensure designs follow visual standards as well as enhance user experience
- Concept intuitive designs that promote usability and optimize the user experience of our web site
- Work with the cross-functional team to A/B test design variations to optimize the KPIs important to the business
- Support marketing and demand generation departments
- Design visually appealing marketing assets: infographics, eBooks, icons, banners, etc.
- Design email and landing page templates for marketing automation.
- Curate and manage design assets such as fonts, images, illustrations, and color palettes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, designers, marketers, developers, technical experts, and PMs to build templates from concept to publish.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- A strong working understanding of digital UX principles and visual craft.
- Experience with creating illustrations.
- Experience building responsive design experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging website designs and layouts.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Expert level skills in Figma or Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Self-motivated and able to balance excellent design production with tight deadlines.
- Ambition and a desire to constantly learn and develop.
- Capable of working autonomously and delivering high-quality UI designs from the jump
- Capable of rapid iteration, feedback, and experimentation. Always seeks input and understanding. You lean towards multiple rapid iterations and prototypes of your designs to get early feedback.
- Experience translating user flows and wireframes into beautiful visual experiences
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to clearly explain design decisions to anyone in the company
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates experience creating innovative user-centered design solutions
- Ability to navigate ambiguity to drive the design cycle and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Free Food and Coffee
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays