VT Group is seeking a Visual Information/Video Teleconferencing Lead (AV/VTC Systems Engineer) in the National Capital Region to support.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair BOSCH security camera and storage systems in a digital IP environment.
Install, troubleshoot and repair facility television, public address broadcast and production systems.
Install, troubleshoot and repair facility conference room audio visual presentation systems.
Install, troubleshoot and repair facility video teleconferencing systems.
Assess, develop, and update A/V Technical Plans and Procedures (TPPs)
Document and baseline existing site configurations and develop logistical and life cycle plans.
- Provide on-going training and technical direction to users and other team members pertaining to A/V systems.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field or twelve to fifteen (12-15) years’ relevant experience. Ten (10) years of AV/VTC Systems design and installation, including DoD and/or Intel experience.
- Special skills or qualifications: KIV-7 encryptions keys for ISDN/IP classified connectivity.
- Knowledge and use of IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, TCP/IP, QoS, ISDN, Firewall Traversal, SIP, H.323, relevant video standards as well as DoD Video Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) processes, familiarity with and ability to comply with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) operational guidelines.
- Working knowledge of SIP, ISM, H232, H320, H460, TLS, RTP, SRTP, TCP/IP and UDP; content control protocols, video compression standards; packet analyzers; routing protocols and networking fundamentals; Tandberg, Polycom and Cisco video and voice technologies.
- Full working knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck constructions, wall framing, structural engineering, electrical wiring and cable/fiber installation. Has the communication skills to effectively interface with military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Understanding of Department of Defense (DOD) & DISA VTC requirements.
- Experience with DITSCAP/8500.2 IA controls.
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Highly Desired Qualifications: CTS Certifications, CompTIA A+, Network+ or Security +