Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Visual Merchandiser
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: Visual Manager
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 8557 Park Meadows Center Dr., Littleton, CO 80124
The Visual Merchandiser will oversee the styling, processing and placement of merchandise to ensure that all merchandise are aesthetically pleasing and set according to company standards and guidelines. Through the creation of long-term strategies and leading company initiatives, the Visual Merchandiser will ensure maximum productivity, profitability, operational excellence and compliance with company procedures to create the highest quality in-store experience.
- Support daily merchandising, styling, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service
- Assist in generating and analyzing field merchandise reports (Zero Seller, Department Performance) and makes necessary product placement/adjustments based on selling and field merchandise reports
- Review and respond to all emails and corporate visual communications daily
- Follow company practices by maintaining the standard of the stock room by ensuring a neat, clean and organized room
- Ensure floor is replenished per company guidelines which includes following up with staff to ensure accuracy
- Train, coach, and direct Associates on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed
- Verify stockroom and stockroom activities meet safety requirements which consists of reporting any employee accidents
- Partner with the leadership team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, and merchandising reports
- Ensure all delivery information is accurately reported to verify all shipment-related paperwork meet audit requirements
- Performs Leader on Duty tasks as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred
- Must be skilled in strategic planning and customer service
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make clear and defined decisions
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!