Visualization Coordinators are primarily responsible for creating photorealistic and stylized renderings and animations by modeling, texturing, lighting, and animating architectural and construction models and scenes. TheVisualization group is based in Sandy, UT. Occasional travel may be required (10%). Visualization Coordinators report to the Senior Visualization Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support business activities and construction professionals by creating graphics that will communicate construction ideas to non-construction audiences.
- Create 3D models of buildings as well as interior and exterior environments.
- Support business development efforts through model creation, rendering and other image creation under the direction of the Sr. VIZ Manager, gathering information, determining scope and resources.
- Perform informal VIZ training, education and support to other construction personnel.
- Facilitate and promote wider integration of VIZ with estimating, scheduling, planning and progress tracking visualization.
- Work within Layton's established VIZ, project and company protocols.
- Explore new methods of communicating through graphics and contribute to improving workflows.
- Install, update and maintain VIZ software as needed.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max, Revit, V-ray, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience creating high-end, photorealistic renderings, preferably in the architectural/design field.
- Experience with photography and videography.
- Experience working with After Effects and post-processing software.
- Creative thinking with artistic instincts.
- Experience handling several simultaneous projects with evolving deliverables and tight deadlines.
- Good project and time management skills including the ability to proactively seek necessary input to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team of professionals. Ability to communicate effectively with business development professionals, construction professionals, architects and owners.
- Basic understanding of construction / architecture industry.
- Presentation skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- An eye for aesthetics and visual quality.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
Layton Construction embraces federal employment guidelines regarding equal opportunity and affirmative action. It is the policy of Layton Construction to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees. Layton Construction is an affirmative action employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in any condition of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training and promotion.