APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
Is helping people discover the benefits of supplements and vitamins your desire? Do you enjoy educating and coaching people to a healthier lifestyle? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market as a Vitamin Clerk!
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Vitamin Clerk is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by giving prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service in the Vitamin Department. As a Vitamin Clerk, you will provide a high level of prompt and friendly customer service, by creating and maintaining department displays; accurately pricing all merchandise by stamping, marking, or placing shelf tags and signs throughout the department. You will use your supplement and vitamin knowledge to answer questions and educate within the proper parameters, and be familiar with events and seminars going on or coming up on the calendar. You will share your knowledge of weekly ad items; giving customers direction of product location throughout the store. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast pace environment then we want to hear from you.
To be a Vitamin Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent and have a basic knowledge and understanding of alternative health and body care products.
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes; including night, weekends, and holidays.
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior; a positive attitude and have the ability to interact with our customers.
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment.
- Perform general housekeeping in the department; clean and dust
- Adhere to all safety, health, and Weights and Measures regulations.
- Be willing to gain education on new products and alternative health.
- Have strong organization and prioritization skills
- Be able to perform the following: standing, walking, bending, climbing throughout the entire work day and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., from 4” to 72”, for a distance up 3 feet for between 10-50 hours without mechanical assistance.
- Have the ability to move a ladder to access product requiring a force up to 5 lbs., up to 2 hours, for a distance up to 25 feet.
- Able to maneuver a utility cart holding 20 lbs. requiring a force up to 35 lbs., up to 2 hours, a distance up to 20 feet.
- Be able to walk up to 3 miles in an 8 hour shift
- Be able to perform other related duties as assigned.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Minimum essential coverage medical plans
- Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness
- Competitive vacation and sick time programs
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
Sprouts will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance in Hiring Ordinance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.