Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
At New Holland Agriculture, the Viticulture Business Manager is passionate about precision viticulture equipment and helping dealers build their businesses by selling what are recognized as the most innovative grape harvesting products on the market. The successful VBM is a highly motivated and self-driven sales professional with excellent communication skills, financial acumen, and ability to quickly engage with dealers and build relationships. The VBM thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing environments and when faced with increasingly complex challenges, readily provides well supported solutions.
- Coordinate within the global viticulture business to align European and North American grape and olive harvesting markets, including reporting and oversight from the European and North American platforms. Must support priorities for global business growth directives in the North American market.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for winemaking processes, methods, and terminology to lead global market initiatives, and foster strong, industry-leading relationships with key accounts and market influencers
- Improve and develop relationships with third party suppliers of grape and olive harvester attachments to ensure consistent product development and supply chain management to North America
- Manage order & production planning with the our global supply network to ensure consistent, timely, and structured product flow. Understand, plan, and manage SG&A and Variable marketing budgets to adequately implement business needs and strategies.
- Manage the relationship between New Holland and independent dealers to plan order forecasting and retail, ensure adequate levels of inventory, coordinate promotion of New Holland brand within the assigned territory. Assist dealers in in identifying prospect, lead generation, and conquest opportunities.
- Provide product knowledge at the dealer level to ensure mastery of features and industry relevant knowledge on grape harvesting and viticulture products to develop fluency in the industry.
- Secure wholesales orders by leveraging industry and competitive sales information to make recommendations for strategies to dealer principals and store managers.
- Coordinate with Network (Dealer) Development to identify underperforming market segments and provide dealers and company management with specific action plans to improve sales.
- Develop product marketing strategies to educate dealers, extended staff and customers on product offering through blended learning including, but not limited to, virtual learning, on-site demonstrations, etc.
- Influence product positioning with dealers through their participation in traditional (print, TV, radio) and digital marketing strategies in conjunction with Brand Communications.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Viticulture, Agriculture, Agronomy, Business Management, Finance or similar with 3+ years of sales experience selling consumer goods through wholesale dealer channel, with demonstrated financial acumen, sales forecasting, and adherence to sales strategy and consistent delivery to stated objectives OR an Associate's degree with 5+ years of sales experience selling consumer goods through wholesale dealer channel, with demonstrated financial acumen, sales forecasting, and adherence to sales strategy and consistent delivery to stated objectives OR HS Diploma with 8+ years of sales experience selling consumer goods through wholesale dealer channel, with demonstrated financial acumen, sales forecasting, and adherence to sales strategy and consistent delivery to stated objectives.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Passion for innovation.
- Startup experience or startup mentality. Lead cross-functionally and get things done in a hands-on way.
- Experience and understanding of viticulture, wine making, wine culture, and wine business.
- Self-starter with a problem-solver mindset and proven track record performing well in a fast-paced dynamic environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities; ability to be flexible and resilient.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop customer and market insights.
- Minimum 50% travel
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.