Title: VOIP Administrator
Location: Anaheim, CA
Duration: Full Time
Need Heavy Experience in Skype for Business Environment.
VOICE OVER IP SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Responsibilities include helping to administrate and expand our UC system's infrastructure and project coordination.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS Degree (transcripts required)
- 2+ years of experience in Administration of Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business VoIP based environments
- Experience administrating & supporting Interactive Intelligence Call Center environments a plus
- Experience administrating AudioCodes Gateways (Mediants, MediaPacks, SBAs)
- Solid understanding of telco routing (IP-to-IP & SBC) and SIP, H323, G.711 etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Lync/Skype For Business Stack (All modalities including Enterprise Voice) a must.
- Experience in administrating Microsoft Exchange (Unified Messaging) technology
- Enterprise Systems Administration, Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2008, Active Directory a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft DNS, DHCP, GPO a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Clustering/Mirroring SQL a plus
- Knowledge of Local and Global Server Load-Balancing a plus
- Experience in implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting PBX environments
- Microsoft Voice Communications, AudioCodes, and Interactive Intelligence Certifications preferred
- Experience in project coordination
- Experience in purchasing and working with vendors and carriers
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Some travel will be required
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Direct Phone: 510-402-1080 Fax 510-623-5055 email@example.com