VoIP System Administrator (Government) - 2012887
DescriptionATT Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice and network services for the full spectrum of military operations.
ATT has an opening for a VoIP System Administrator (Government) to support the Hawaii Network Services (HNS), in providing Cisco VoIP services to the Department of Defense customers.
- Experience working with network data infrastructure to ensure a secure transfer of data between multiple locations via internal and external networks, including defining security boundaries
- Working with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on VoIP implementations, optimization and ongoing management
- Service delivery and network integration experience using a variety of voice, video and data network protocols
- Perform patching and applying application updates to Cisco Call Manager and ancillary systems
- Experience in working to maintaining systems per Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) policies
- Information Technology administrator experience with various systems such as VMWare, Linux and Windows
- Additional certifications with major system vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, etc.
Active DoD Secret (#secret)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training and work experience.
- Experience engineering enterprise data, voice and networks (2-5 years minimum). Experience Operating, Administering and Maintaining VoIP services consumed by the Government (2-5 years minimum)
Current Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification (minimum)
Active DoD 8570 Certification.
Job Field - Government Services - Sales Service
Primary Location - Hawaii-HONOLULU
Schedule - Full-time Shift - Day Job
Employee Status - Regular
Job Posting : Jul 29, 2020, 4:00:00 AM - Unposting Date : Aug 19, 2020, 4:00:00 AM
Job Level - Associate/First Level Manager