indiGO Auto Group's Volkswagen Marin dealership is seeking a full-time Volkswagen Sales Consultant to join our team in our state-of-the-art facility. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting company in a fast-paced environment.
Sales Consultant Benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a cohesive and supportive team environment
- Brand new, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Opportunity for advancement in a growing company
- Comprehensive insurance plans
- 401(k) plus match
- Paid vacation days, sick days, and holidays
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make regular customer contacts by the means outlined by management such as floor time, phone “ups”, mail, and personal visits.
- Maintain a record of all customer contacts and regularly report the progress to the sales manager.
- Obtain the training necessary for factory qualifications and the product knowledge for each model.
- Perform regular and scheduled contacts with previous customers and report the performance to the sales manager.
- Take test-drives with customers according to management’s guidelines for personal safety.
- Present to management all offers made by customers to purchase vehicles.
- Prepare and process the required paperwork to finalize the vehicle sale.
- Deliver vehicles to customers, collect any monies due, and process the trade-in as requested by management.
- Arrange the first service appointment for customers and contact the customer before and after the first appointment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years automotive sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and math skills. These skills may be tested and evaluated.
- Ability to be insured to operate a motor vehicle.
- Clear focus on delivering work of the highest quality
- Willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Self-motivated and diligent
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee may be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties, and training as dictated by their supervisors.
indiGO Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer, free from discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, advancement, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.