VP GM Ruskin Products
What you will do
The VP amp; GM Ruskin Products is a PBU (Product Business Unit) business team leader and products expert. The role is responsible for maintaining and growing the business through effective management of an assigned profitable product portfolio aligned with customer needs and the business strategy. The position will serve as the single point of accountability for an entire product lifecycle, including sales volume, market share, market share growth, competitive advantage and forecast accuracy. The position must be a subject matter expert and will be a strategist and visionary that knows how to tactically implement and deliver on all aspects of the product lifecycle. They will be responsible for a product business in all of the regions and channels. Responsible for profitability of product portfolio.
How you will do it
You will drive the execution of the Ruskin Product’s portfolio and market strategy and have full Pamp;L responsibilities through the entire life cycle of the product. You will drive product business plans in accordance of commitment to the company and create the strategic product roadmaps for product priorities across markets and channels. You will recommend investment decisions across all regions and grow relationships with key customers in the manufacturer rep, OEM, and intercompany channels. You will also lead commercialization which includes bringing new offers to market that the field is ready to sell, customers want and will pay for and our competition wishes we were not doing. You will make investment decisions across all regions and develop and execute cross-product opportunities. You will determine go to market assessment, competitive landscape, customer requirements, portfolio gaps/opportunities and play to win by market strategy. You will drive communication with regional product requirements to solicit customer, market and competitive understanding (i.e., product scope, features, price levels) to region product organization.Qualifications
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 15 or more years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to execute new initiatives and business development
- In-depth understanding of HVAC offerings and capabilities in the specific product line
- Broad knowledge of the business and technology trends across multiple international markets is required.
- Must demonstrate excellent presentation, communication, writing and facilitation skills.
- Ability to adjust strategies and approaches quickly as conditions dictate.
- Possesses a combination of good process, conceptual, business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated success around team leadership and development
- MBA or appropriate graduate degree highly desirable
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
General Top ManagementPrimary Location
Bldg Technologies Solutions