This key leadership role for Allegheny Health Network will be responsible for defining the future path and operating model of care connect, effective leadership of the daily operations and development and execution of strategic outreach initiatives that are supported through AHN Care Connect Operations Center. This role have more exposure and responsibility for executing on enterprise initiatives related to patient outreach and will be tasked with pushing the bounds of innovation to deliver a best in class appointment and outreach center.
- Formulate new strategies, initiatives and programs at the request of the SVP of Clinical Access to further improve AHN patients experience with scheduling. Research, plan and institute best practice operational processes to create a best in class operating model at AHN; Collaborate, as requested, with Highmark coleagues to launch effective outreach programs with an enterprise focus
- Oversee and ensure efficient daily operations of Care Connect. This includes selection and retentionof highly qualified candidates, maintenance of supeior patient experience, ongoing development of Care connect Managers and directors; ensures appropriateness of operational metrics and oversees successful execution of action plans as necessary
- Business development:Continue to support efforts to grow the Care Connect book of business- work with service line leaders to incorporate outstanding lines of business where applicable, support development and future operation of Nurse on Call program, operationalize concierge and serviceline specific outreach programs and any other new opportuities. Identify opportunities to incorporate effiencies and best practices to continually improve operations
- Targeted outreach, communiation and relationship building with key physician and administrative leadership on a regular basis. Inform and engage on future initiatave planning as necessary, ensure open communication and satisfaction with Care Connect services
- Promote mentorship and employee development at all levels wihtin care connect; Ensure, promote demonstation of core behaviors
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- 7-10 years of progressive leadership role in call center/ambulatory environment required.
- 5-7 years of director level or higher experience required
- Knowledge of key Operating metrics is required
- Health Care operations experience is required
- HIPAA, Compliance knowledge is required
- Epic is preferred
- 0% to 25%