Reporting to the EVP CFO, the S&A Chief Financial O cer (CFO) will be a key business partner and indirect report to the EVP S&A and support its senior management team in the development and execution of the divisions strategic and nancial plans. While the CFO’s primary responsibilities will encompass all nancial planning elements of the organization, this individual’s general business acumen, team leadership, and performance management will be equally important in the successful execution of the CFO’s daily responsibilities.
The leader must be adept at managing all aspects of the strategic planning process. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading nancial modeling and managing a cross-functional team to utilize these models to inform and execute on the best and most pro table business projects and strategies. The CFO will be an excellent communicator who will ensure internal business leaders are aligned and energized about its underlying business strategy and future value creation opportunities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the EVP S&A and shared business partners, to lead the forecasting, annual budget and to help develop long-term strategic plans and objectives.
- Support the growth of the business through comprehensive due diligence and skilled nancial analysis of investments, development roadmaps, potential acquisitions and divestitures and other strategic investment opportunities.
- Drive performance management tied to key metrics/KPIs/business drivers that provide a forward-looking view into trends requiring management decisions and actions.
- Continual improvement in quality, timeliness, and reliability of nancial analysis and key performance metrics available to executive management. including forecasting, budgeting, and resource allocation in all areas.
- Collaborating with management team, achieve e ciency gains and quality improvements on a sequential basis. (AI, processes, and right shoring)
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team of managers and professionals; provide active mentoring as a cornerstone to career development. Attract, retain and promote individuals suited to operate in a growth environment, requiring a willingness to “roll-up-the-sleeves”, while prioritizing overall strategic execution.
What you Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business; Advanced business degree preferred
- 15 years of progressive experience with prior experience in a CFO or M&A role (Big 4 or M&A Banking experience preferred)
- Ability to foster a culture of thought leadership, team orientation, high performance, integrity and commitment to getting the job done right.
- Smart, collaborative and able to communicate clearly. Can talk through di cult issues with colleagues and make decisions based on evidence and argument in a collaborative way.
- Ability to establish a relationship of trust and collaboration with the executive team. Will help to set the Company’s strategic vision and translate it into an operating plan.
- Comfortable and able to operate successfully in ambiguous and rapidly changing growth environments.
- Commitment to developing customer and partner advocacy across the company.