As Vice President of Finance & Operations for Company Bank, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
As Vice President of Finance & Operations for a fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial opportunity business within Company, you will draw on your significant experience as a seasoned financial banking leader. As a senior leadership team member, you will play a critical role in refining and enabling the growth strategy to triple the size of the bank. With current assets of approximately $750MM, you will maintain key oversight responsibilities to manage the current portfolio of products while adding new customer offerings. .Your depth of experience will allow you to form and build your own team, deepen your capital markets interaction and exposure, and work closely with the senior financial and treasury executives of a Fortune 500 company that has a 99+ year history. Successfully functioning as a leader of our 22 year old bank, you will help us continue to be one of the most highly rated and profitable banking institutions in Utah.
- Own forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning for the Bank in accordance with parent and bank reporting and planning cycles.
- Develop daily liquidity operational modeling and implement a robust liquidity management structure to support growth of the Bank in coordination with PBI Treasury functions
- Partner with PBI Treasury to maximize the benefits of the Bank throughout Company
- Model, create, and implement controls and processes to manage assets and liabilities in a way that minimizes interest expense, maximizes bank profitability, and adequately manages the overall asset and liability portfolio mix.
- Develop and manage reporting processes for investors and securities markets
- Regularly work with outside investors, corporate treasury, and other market stakeholders to manage debt covenants, reporting, and strategic modeling and planning.
- Oversee deposit generation operations, investment portfolio management, and related growth and volume activities.
- Own SOX controls and other control environments
As Vice President of Finance & Operations you have:
- 15+ years of post-graduate financial management experience in the following areas:
- investment management
- large credit portfolio oversight
- Bank operations management
- Deposit operations/generation, and
- Treasury experience.
- Preferred previous job titles include Controller, VP Operations, Treasurer, Chief Investment Officer, and Treasurer.
- 4+ years of secondary marketing, securitization, and special purpose entity (SPE) operations experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of ALCO membership and balance sheet management experience and regulatory capital compliance.
- Fully versant in bank regulation application and compliance, specifically as it applies to financial controls, operational oversight, and vendor management.
- MBA or other “masters” level business degree and/or CPA preferred
- Experience managing and developing staff to drive performance and accountability
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)