About the role
We are a team of Communication professionals, helping Company with this groundbreaking journey! We are responsible for crafting events and running external communications. We work with teams across the company in a fast-paced, nimble environment on projects tied to significant company initiatives! Reporting to the newly built role of Chief Corporate Relations Officer and will be a leader among leaders in the company, building out and leading a high performing essential communications team and will serve as a trusted advisor to the CEO and other senior executives. Are you intrigued
Who you are
A strategic executive who is excited by fast-growing and rapidly changing environments. Shown consistency in navigating change and handling reputation across multiple partner groups in a large and growing public company.
- An engaged leader and mentor for a cross-functional team of Corporate Communications, Crisis and Issues Management, Strategic/Financial Media, Consumer PR, Executive Communications, Editorial Public Affairs professionals.
- A sought-after advisor to the C-suite, providing essential communications and reputation management counsel.
- Develop and drive creative and impactful organization-wide communications strategy, planning and measurement working in close collaboration with senior leaders across the organization.
- Partner with Government Relations, Investor Relations, as well as marketing and business leaders to ensure Company’s business is well-understood and well-perceived.
- You will craft authentic and meaningful messaging that clearly articulates the company’s vision and commitments to key partners, particularly consumers, employees, investors, industry partners and our communities.
- Develop and partner with Marketing in creative communications programs that bring the Company brand to life, build awareness and drive consumer engagement and top-of-funnel demand.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Company Group’s businesses, industry dynamics and financial reporting -- and articulate to media, employees, shareholders, and other audiences.
- Collaborate and work closely with Investor Relations and Financial Communications team to build context for financial results, M&A and other material announcements.
- Work with executives to identify business objectives and ensure continual alignment of communications team priorities with business priorities that deliver business impact and measurable results.
- Lead reputational issues and threats through sound communications plans and strategies.
- Handle relationships with outside agency partners.