The VP, Company Territories will provide strategic leadership to the Company Territory Portfolio, ensuring best in class performance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic leadership across the Company Territory portfolio.
- Ensure best in class performance in revenue generation, franchisee profitability, development strategy, guest experience and operations in each of the Company Run Territories by defining business and performance objectives for the portfolio and ensuring successful execution of the plans.
- Lead the development and implementation of consistent systems across each territory to ensure top quadrant rankings as compared to US Business Development Agents (BDA) results. Accountable for the P & L results.
- Execute the talent management system to include recruitment, onboarding development and a people succession plan for key roles in each territory.
- Establish a strategy to build a talented team of staff who can bring field knowledge to the corporate staff, and look to develop a team which can grow to other positions in the organization as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline, required.
- 10 years of large Multi unit restaurant operations, development or related business experience.
- Exceptional strategic, leadership, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to deal with a diverse cultural group.
- Has a strong knowledge of restaurant development and operations fundamentals.
- Extensive Travel required.