WE’s Consumer Sector is looking for a stellar Vice President with extensive experience working with big consumer brands on integrated campaigns that drive massive awareness and consumer action. We’re looking for someone who lives for big creative thinking and isn’t afraid to roll up sleeves to ensure exceptional execution. This VP will lead big, bold work for world class clients like McDonald's, iRobot, Volvo and Microsoft, while also partnering closely with the leadership team to drive growth and new business across our US offices.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can lead and mobilize a highly functioning team, keeping a high bar for flawless execution
- Can think creatively, and then take that creative thinking and translate it into strategic, actionable plans.
- Can navigate integrated teams and organizations successfully
- Is a client whisperer and can build and earn trust with key stakeholders
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Is incredibly detail oriented without losing sight of the big picture
- Has the capacity to analyze situations and drive to solutions
- Has exceptional judgement while working across teams and vendors
- Can manage multiple workstreams and high-profile projects successfully
- Is a financial whiz and can manage and scale program and retainer budgets
- Genuinely wants to deliver amazing work and contribute to an incredible working environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications, Digital Technologies, Research related discipline or similar applicable field is required; Master’s degree is highly preferred.
- 8-10+ years of in depth PR and communications experience required with applicable agency experience. Additional experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in leading, managing, and developing a diverse team required.
- Proven success in establishing relationships, being a high bandwidth communicator, with a track record of excellent collaboration supporting sizeable new business efforts.
- Travel: may on occasion need to travel, up to 30%.
- Ability to model a collaborative and team oriented approach to our collective success.
- Solid organization and project management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Possess exceptional communicational skills.
- Client and business environment, Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist.
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion.
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations.
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.