Company seeks a Vice President of Corporate Marketing and Communications to oversee all marketing and communications functions, including brand development, global advertising, high impact channel marketing strategies, public relations and strategic communications, digital and social media, executive and internal communications. The Vice President Corporate Marketing and Communications will execute and manage a strategic and effective communications strategy that supports Company’s strategic goals. This person will serve on ON’s senior management team and will play a key leadership role in the company. This person will also develop strong partnerships with the executive leadership team while working cross-functionally with our senior leaders and global management team.
The Vice President Corporate Marketing and Communications reports directly to the Senior Vice President Corporate Strategy, Marketing and Solutions Engineering. The overarching responsibility of this role is to develop the strategy and own execution of the company's worldwide brand development, demand creation programs and global communications. This new position is planned to have five direct reports and will manage a team of approximately sixty global marketing and communications professionals located throughout the US, Europe, Asia and Japan. The position is based in the company's headquarters in Phoenix, AZ.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and execute high impact channel marketing strategies and campaigns to support mass-market customers serviced through the company's global distribution channel.
- Create and manage the global advertising program.
- Evolve the company's public web site as the preferred forum for a broad base of constituents and the foundational hub for all digital go-to-market channels.
- Evolve the company’s intranet site and deploy a mobile employee social media platform to enhance global communications.
- Create all technical documentation, promotional materials and sales collateral.
- Design and implement high-impact global PR and social media strategies and campaigns.
- Plan and execute a variety of trade shows, seminars, training forums and conferences.
- Manage and maximize the company’s sports marketing sponsorships.
- Define and implement an effective lead generation, scoring and conversion program.
- Manage the company’s crisis communications activities.
- Develop and present Key Performance indicators (KPIs) on a bi-monthly cadence to optimize the marketing program mix and achieve optimal results.
- Serve as a corporate spokesperson for the company with internal and external constituents. This includes presentations to the corporate staff and board of directors.
- Demonstrated success leading a global marketing organization in the semiconductor, electronics, or electronics distribution sectors with responsibilities for brand development, advertising, public relations, social media, web, channel, event marketing and crisis communications.
- Deep B2B marketing experience in a technology company with demonstrated success implementing marketing technology to achieve a superior customer experience.
- Excellent domain knowledge of marketing technology, automation (including AI) and analytics.
- Ability to design and implement a high impact worldwide lead generation, qualification, nurturing and conversion process.
- Bachelor's degree and 15+ years of experience required
- Experience in international markets, specifically Asia and Europe is required.
- Ability to manage an approximate $20M annual OpEx budget.
Travel is expected 20-25% of the time.