Company is looking for a strategic leader with deep experience leading Digital teams to join the Technology Services organization, as the VP of Digital Platforms and Innovation, reporting directly to the CIO. We are evolving our technology footprint to a mobile, cloud, and digital-first organization embarking on many exciting new Retail, eCommerce and Omni Channel initiatives to drive a seamless digital customer experience. We are looking for a passionate leader who is interested in making a significant difference on our journey to become the digital leaders in health and wellness.
Our Technology Services organization is focused on generating new revenue streams by serving our customer’s diverse needs, driving efficiency in our operations across the company, and providing our employees with the solutions they need to be productive. We envision becoming one of the top technology organizations in the health and wellness space and seek talented, motivated employees to join us in our mission.
The VP of Digital Platforms and Innovation will have a deep understanding of digital platforms in Retail and the health and wellness industry, and embody the leadership characteristics that foster a culture of innovation across the company. The VP of Digital Platforms and Innovation is responsible for Company’s digital platforms, Mobile Center of Excellence, Online and eCommerce technology, API and Integration, Architecture, Rapid Prototyping and UX/UI design. They must have extensive experience working with store systems, APIs and integration technology, payment solutions, merchandising and inventory systems, mobile store technology, and have experience driving enterprise level implementations of retail technology.
The VP of Digital Platforms and Innovation will work in a highly dynamic, fast changing, and fluid environment. This position will be responsible for providing technical expertise and architectural knowledge to plan, design, develop/configure and implement retail and health and wellness solutions.
The individual must be highly effective and influential, and have strong execution and communication skills. This person interacts with and must be able to influence business leaders throughout the organization.
- Advise business stakeholders on their digital strategy and transformation programs
- Develop and oversee digital transformation programs across business areas
- Foster a culture of innovation, leveraging Design Thinking and rapid prototyping
- Lead the Mobile center of excellence, launching new mobile capabilities for Company’s customers in iterative sprints
- Leverage next generation technology to pilot new concepts, and bring the concepts to life
- Coordinate the creative design and user experience of digital products
- Lead the enterprise architecture organization on path to rationalize legacy applications and modernize the technology footprint
- Build Company’s next generation digital platform to power online/ecommerce, and evolve the services and API integration capabilities of the organization
- Show excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships
Experience / Requirements
- Ten (10) years' of experience in online, digital and e-commerce leadership required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) in a related field required.