What we're looking for
In this newly created role, the VP of Digital Sales Development will build a new team within Company's Sales Organization focused on capturing small business revenue and qualifying inbound leads. Reporting to our Chief Sales Officer, you will design our global strategy for Digital Sales while also working in close collaboration with our Demand Generation and Growth teams to influence our broader lead generation and eCommerce strategies.
You will draw on your domain expertise to design Company’s Digital Sales organization observing best practices and our global workforce strategies. You will build a globally distributed, remote-first team of experienced Digital Sales leaders while also working to hire and mentor a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) toward achieving their professional growth and sales goals.
You will establish and exceed revenue quotas for the Digital Sales team while integrating and building our Digital Sales model internationally. You will be a coach and a mentor, set the tone and work toward results. You will cultivate a team culture in consideration of Company’s core values with a focus on performance, impact, and teamwork.
- Design and build an outstanding digital sales team focused on capturing small business revenue.
- Lead a globally distributed team of SDRs responsible for qualifying leads and directing them toward the appropriate sales teams.
- Manage a high-growth organization and set sales strategies and programs to achieve revenue goals inclusive of determining the indicators by which success will be measured.
- Provide leadership and oversight for the Digital Sales team, including mentoring and development to achieve quota attainment and promote professional development.
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to optimize the inbound lead flow and direct pipeline to the appropriate sales teams.
- Partner with our Growth team to increase revenue for Company’s eCommerce business.
- Collaborate with peers in Marketing, Product, and Sales Ops to understand and implement programs that increase pipeline and bookings, improve the effectiveness and productivity of your team, and differentiate our solutions.
- Provide regular, data-based updates to the sales leadership team and executive partners regarding progress against quota attainment, team performance, and any challenges or roadblocks that you encounter along the way.
- Provide strategic guidance and insight about market trends, customer attitudes, and effectiveness of sales strategies.
- 10+ years' sales leadership experience at the executive level, leading a 40+ person organization of SDRs
- Domain expertise in SaaS.
- People management skills and a desire to set the tone and culture of our growing sales team.
- Experience building a go to market strategy and sales plan, establishing a new sales motion, and building a culture of operational excellence.
- Experience using a CRM to manage the business, including team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data.