Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis will be supporting the CFO on setting strategies. Execute the company’s financial planning function with an emphasis on performance improvement, providing quality management information, and furthering the development of systems, processes, and metrics. This includes:
- Providing management and the board with detailed, bottom-up budgets and forecasts to support short-term and long-term strategic planning
- Working directly with the various business leaders to educate and support them in developing and their strategic plans and budgets.
- Developing and reporting the key financial and operational data/metrics in dashboards and forecasts.
Perform the company’s financial analysis function with an emphasis on performance improvement and providing relevant and timely external analysis. This includes:
- Analyzing cash flow, cost control and expenses, as well as collaborating with the various business heads to suggest and implement improvements.
- Performing economic and industry analyses to identify and recommend response strategies to trends affecting the business.
- Monitoring the company’s performance in context of external market benchmarks and comparable
Skills and Experience:
- A strong track record of reporting and financial analysis, with at least 6 years of total progressive experience in a similar function
- Experience in building financial planning, analysis and reporting models and processes to facilitate company growth.
- Experience and ability to model and synthesize complex financial analysis, operational, and KPI data into concise presentations and decision framework, on a regular basis.
- Strong analytical skills, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability balanced with sound business judgment.
- Trusted liaison to, and relationships with, senior management and board members.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting