Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Company. Our teams design and
implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, its people.
The Experienced Hire Recruiting team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategy and manages full life cycle recruiting. We drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure Company has a diverse recruitment pipeline. We present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues. We network internally and externally to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and partner with search firms to maximize their service to the GS account.
This position is part of the Americas Engineering Lateral Recruiting team, located in Salt Lake City, Dallas, and New York, focused on sourcing experienced engineering talent. This role will involve managing the full recruiting life cycle and strong relationship management with internal clients, candidates and external vendors. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering creative recruiting solutions, and a proven track record of direct sourcing engineering talent.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Create and implement recruiting strategy for Dallas Engineering recruitment efforts
- Manage your own full cycle recruitment activities
- Source and identify talent through creative and non-traditional avenues to provide a high caliber and diverse talent pool
- Proven experience leading a team to drive successful placements
- Impact business decisions through a data driven approach
- Manage hiring volume and headcount goals through key recruiting metrics
- Structure new offers and work with compensation team to determine appropriate package
- Manage employee referrals and develop best practices for identifying new talent and build a pipeline of candidates
- Partner with the divisional generalist teams, employee relations, legal, background check and others to provide full service to clients
- Develop external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring practices and trends in the industry
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience - 6+ years of recruiting experience within Engineering from a financial services focused firm or technology sector
- Analytical – Possess strong problem-solving, project management, and program management skills
- Results-oriented – You are able to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
- Client service focus – Excellent stakeholder management skills demonstrated through prior work
- Communication – You possess strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and are able to navigate complex situations
- Prioritization – You are able to prioritize, flex, and work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Technology – Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint