VP, Human Resources
Our client is a dynamic and exciting start up with a mission to pioneer the future of light by illuminating our world with the brightest and most innovative laser light sources. The company was founded by several leading global pioneers in solid state lighting.
- Manage the HR function for an emerging privately funded high technology enterprise that innovates commercial applications for laser light.
- Manage a group of three and reporting to the General Manager.
- Initiate programs to identify talent sources.
- Develop managers in specific and the workforce in general
- Provide mentorship to and expand the capability of the HR staff,
- Support and develop the Company culture.
- Provide a highly competitive compensation and benefits structure.
- Set up and provide direction to domestic and foreign entities.
- BS/MBA preferred and 10+ years of increasing senior management responsibility in HR.
- Prior technology startup experience preferred; must have both large and small company technology experience.
- Experiences should cover the bulk of the HR spectrum; talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, management development with international exposure and the ability to guide and manage employee relations issues.
- Must be a capable team member at the executive level and have demonstrated the ability to develop and introduce unique and innovative HR solutions.
- Semiconductor manufacturing is a plus.