Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Senior Vice President, you’ll help make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global Infrastructure Advisory network of specialists who deliver high quality advice through each phase of the transaction process.
EYIA advises clients on finance, funding, strategy, procurement and public-private partnerships (PPPs) for large-scale infrastructure projects. Our work spans transportation, public buildings/campuses, renewable power, water and other utilities, communications, and resiliency/flood prevention, and other types of essential infrastructure. EYIA and its professionals are registered with the SEC and MSRB to serve as municipal advisors when we advise state and local government clients. You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. EYIA and its professionals are registered with the SEC and MSRB to serve as municipal advisors when we advise state and local government clients.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Vice President within Infrastructure Advisory you are likely to spend your day providing financial, strategic and commercial acumen to senior officials, sponsors and project teams, helping them to develop programs and to advance much-needed improvements into construction and operations, as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Skills and attributes for success
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of strategies to advance large-scale infrastructure and other projects.
- Lead in developing strategy, financial, project delivery, business planning, funding, procurement and/or policy analysis and recommendations for clients.
- Act as a subject-matter resource on capital project/program funding, financing and delivery mechanisms at the local, state and national levels to support analysis of client projects.
- Assist clients in their management of multidisciplinary efforts to advance large-scale projects.
- Assist in leading engagements, including identifying project needs, coordinating client deliverables and communicating status.
- Assist clients in the structuring and closing of financing for infrastructure projects and procurements, including the development, structuring and negotiation of contract terms.
- Perform research, financial analysis and modeling; review and synthesize work by others.
- Lead meetings with and serve as a contact for assigned clients as well as interested third parties.
- Develop and present key work products, including briefing memoranda, reports, presentations and financial analysis.
- Lead business development pursuits and proposal development efforts.
- Mentor, train and supervise team members at all levels.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree and at least eight years of related work experience, or a graduate degree and at least seven years of related work experience.
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure projects with proven project management skills.
- Significant experience structuring infrastructure financing transactions and/or procurements and the commercial aspects of the associated documentation.
- Proven quantitative analytical capabilities; demonstrated ability to build market-accepted financial models is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Strong relationship-building and networking abilities with proven success in business development preferred.
- Intellectually curious, with a strong desire to develop professionally in the infrastructure finance and policy sector.
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 50%).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Outstanding critical thinking skills with the ability to solve unstructured problems.
- Outstanding communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to develop professionally in the infrastructure finance and policy sector.
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion for public-private partnerships (PPPs) for large-scale infrastructure projects. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.