We are looking for a Vice President to join our Insights & Analytics team, the epicenter of the agency’s strategy to bring data and insights to the forefront and build deep client relationships and create impactful work for our clients. Do you have an entrepreneurial energy, a passion for building and creating and can collaborate across disciplines from account leads to creatives? Are you an expert in analytics and love to dig into ‘the why’ and can express your findings in ways that are quick and easy to understand? Then we are looking for you.
You are part of a team that is helping to shape the future of integrated communications for the agency and our Microsoft clients. This role will focus specifically on working with the Microsoft account leads and their clients to apply and accelerate our research and analytics capabilities across the company’s communications and social media campaigns from development to execution.
- Build client relationships. You are the data expert, the one who builds credibility and confidence with clients that we’ve done the work and illuminated the right data to move from what we think to what we know. Establish a reputation as a go to research and analytics expert and build, grow relationships with internal stakeholders and clients to nurture existing business and develop new business opportunities.
- Research Consultant. You are a senior advisor to both internal stakeholders and Microsoft clients to define the optimal data analytics strategy, staffing and implementation to advance client goals. You will uncover insights, create narratives and communicate results to enable clients to achieve their business goals.
- Project management. You will lead small to large projects and will need to run them effectively, on time and on budget.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft, the culture and how the company works. This role is responsible for working broadly with Microsoft’s PR and Social Media teams to bring new data driven solutions to our clients, their stakeholders and senior executives.
- Experience across a variety of communications, marketing and social media technology, tools, platforms and partners with deep knowledge of how to use them, what’s possible and how to apply tools and technology to uncover the right data and the right time.
- Tremendous presentation and communications skills. The ability to have credibility in a room filled with a variety of marketing, communications, social media experts who may or may not have experience with the ins and outs of research and analytics. The ability to synthesize research and data that tells an accurate and compelling story.
- 8 – 10 years of related professional experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.