Directs a comprehensive investor relations program for Company. Manages the financial performance communication and strategy of the Company to the investment community. Serves as the primary contact and advocate of the Company to buy/sell side analysts, investors, journalists and others, as applicable. Drives the aggregation, reporting and new developments updates for the Company’s Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) strategy.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the development of investor relations’ strategies, policies, programs and projects including the development of an annual investor relations calendar and events.
- Responsible for the compilation and preparation of all Board meeting presentations
- Manage the production of all financial presentations to be used by the senior officers for institutional investors and the development of annual reports (excluding the 10-K), financial news and earnings releases, investor relations website content, and other IR communications.
- Act as a front-line resource for investors and analysts including responding to special IR and investor situations, building relationships with key analysts and communicating publicly-disclosed financial and operational metrics including short and long-term financial projections to the investor community.
- Responsible for keeping executive management abreast of Wall Street expectations, investor questions, industry conferences, competitor developments, and trading activity.
- Lead the aggregation and reporting for Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) Work collaboratively across internal functions to collect applicable data and keep current on developments in the ESG space.
- Oversees the gathering of ESG-related data and where possible benchmarks peers. Aggregate metrics and progress for sustainability reporting and stakeholder engagement processes.
- Analyze the ESG expectations of our investors and assess how our company meets investor expectations while using that data to continually improve ESG investor communications.
- Oversee aspects of financial industry public relations and financial external affairs (excluding SEC filings). Develop cooperative relationships with journalists, analysts and investors.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics.
- Investor Relations Charter (IRC) strongly preferred
- Ten (10) years of accounting experience in a large public corporation, with five (5) years of direct experience in senior Investor Relations roles at a large public corporation
- Business related experience in financial analysis and modeling and detailed knowledge of Investor community
- Solid understanding of Reg FD and other applicable SEC regulations governing public disclosures
- Advanced computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Windows Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High proficiency in Power Point
- Experience with extracting data from Bloomberg terminals
- Must be able to analyze Annual Reports and SEC filings to utilize relevant information in presentations for the board of directors and the investment community.