|Title||VP, Midwest & Southern Originations, CPF|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Description||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION|
The VP, Midwest and Southern Originations, CPF is responsible for providing CRE loan origination and client relationship support for the Dallas, Texas LPO of CCFG. VP, MW & S Originations is responsible for all aspects of senior bridge and construction loan origination including lead development, negotiation, pipeline management, preparation and presentation of preliminary credit memos, closing, and general relationship management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Meet with clients and prospective clients. Client management includes working with the Centennial Community Bankers in their Southeast and Southwest lending footprint providing origination support to their efforts in winning larger structured transactions. This duty is performed daily, about 60% of the time.
2. Review, analyze and assist in the underwriting of commercial loan requests. Determine if credit meets sound underwriting standards and does not pose greater-than-normal credit risk. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
3. Attend and participate in PIC (Preliminary Investment Committee) and Pipeline meetings to update senior management on new opportunities. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
4. Provide guidance and direction to bank's internal support personnel to ensure proper and accurate completion of loan transactions and day to day operational requirements. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
5. Ensure the consistent implementation of bank policies and the reporting of any exceptions to policies. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
6. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
7. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 3 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to read, analyze, and understand common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents; Ability to respond to complex or difficult inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane, algebra, solid geometry and trigonometry.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Advanced: Contact Management, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Normal working conditions as found within an office setting, wherein there is controlled temperature and a low noise level, plus a minimum of distractions.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Moderate diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for a moderate amount of diversity in the performance of tasks which are not as varied as those positions with high-level diversity and decision-making.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Four year college degree, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of real estate education and experience.
-Transactional Experience Credit / Underwriting / Restructuring Experience
-Preferred Education: Degree specialization in Real Estate and/or Real Estate Finance
-Preferred Competencies: Construction financing, junior debt or equity experience a plus, bridge and structured real estate senior lending knowledge. Texas and southeast origination experience
-Ability to integrate his or her existing relationships, cultivate and manage new relationships with borrowers
-Knowledge of Commercial Real Estate valuation fundamentals
-Excellent presentation, teamwork and communication skills
-Transaction negotiation skills