Company, the world's largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for a Vice President of Development to join our team on the east coast.
If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today!
SUMMARY: The Vice President of Development provides direction and leadership in every aspect of the company’s construction activities in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Manage construction budgets (pre and existing)
- Maintain, revise and own all contracts with consultants
- Manage CAPEX budget
- Review and approve all CO’s
- Support real estate team in new development deals and acquisitions – including redlining leases for new construction
- Provide weekly financial and activity reports to senior management
- Plan and develop yearly construction plans
- Overview PARS and all project cost related tasks
- Manage and direct a team of Construction Project Managers
- Site visits before, during and after project completion
- Estimate construction costs and create pro forma budgets for all projects
- Support the maintenance department
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Yes
QUALIFICATIONS: The VP of Development possess a highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills including high integrity, respect for all individuals (customers, peers and employees), solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
The VP of Development must be a strong team player and people developer, possess a high level of profit and loss capability, and sales and marketing skills and abilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Master degree (M. A.) in construction management/architecture or engineering preferred, equivalent or eight to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in developing F&B concepts – bars, restaurants, hotels – and multi-level FECs preferred. Proficiency in excel and office suite and ability to red, correct and red line constructions drawings a must. CAD knowledge a plus…
WORK ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment where you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time.