Commercial janitorial service company seeking qualified Vice President of Business Development for EVS Division with proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced environment. Having a background in both sales and operations will be necessary to succeed and overcome the challenges in starting a new division.
You will be responsible for the overall operation; growth and profitability of the division; and will be acquiring company certifications and accreditation while continuously building our Environmental Services sales pipeline.
Primary duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Outbound prospecting to generate new opportunities
- Developing proposals and contracts
- Presenting to prospective clients
- Managing sales cycles
- Establishing and reviewing standards and work procedures
- In-depth financial analysis and budgeting
- Workforce management
- Customer service management
- Quality control management
- Project work and planning
- Strong track record of driving sales and customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Minimum 5 years similar or transferrable experience
Pay will commensurate with experience.
Come Land Maintenance Service provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Come Land complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment