Company is seeking a qualified candidate to join our dynamic senior leadership team! Company is a large, comprehensive non-profit organization serving vulnerable children, families, and adults through a variety of innovative and focused programs spanning multiple counties throughout Ohio. The Vice President of Business Development & Marketing Strategy is a key leadership position. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills, the ability to balance day-to-day operations with big-picture thinking and planning.
- Identify and drive business growth and market leadership of Company
- Pro-actively search, evaluate and champion strategic opportunities in collaboration with the rest of the senior leadership team.
- Develop relationships with managed care organizations, hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare providers that align with our capabilities and contribute to revenue growth.
- Assesses feasibility of new business opportunities including, but not limited to, partnerships, new programs and services.
- Develop go to market approach and monetization strategies for products and services outside of traditional funding (i.e. manuals, etc.)
- Drive planning for new program/service/product launches including forecasting, marketing collateral, equipment evaluation requirements, pricing guidelines, and training.
- Evaluate ongoing effectiveness of beta / early phases of commercialization; recommended changes in advance of broader launch.
- Monitor local and national industry trends, market changes, and organizational capacity to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Provide senior management with accurate and timely information about healthcare/new business development results on a continuing basis so as to facilitate informed decision-making.
- Identify and follow up on leads for potential mergers, affiliations, and the development of new business opportunities
- Effectively interface with and influence all levels of the agency and external organizations (executive, clinical, administrative, etc.)
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities as requested or required.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or related field. MBA preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of marketing and/or business development experience, specifically in nonprofit sector preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing strategies and business plans that grow business and commercialize products and/or services
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Results-focused, innovative and creative problem-solver with the ability to engage commitment from others