VP of Construction is needed for a Diversified Property and Development Company in Sioux Falls, SD!
Vice President of Construction will lead, develop and inspire the construction department of this multi-division company. The VP of Construction will oversee the day to day operations and financial well being of various projects.
The VP of Construction must have the following skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Project Management Software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or a related field
- Minimum 8 -10 years’ recent New Construction, Project Management, Advanced knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical, and sales process experience required.
- Proficient in understanding blueprints
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet goals, organize and lead a team from start to completion of the project
- Must have executive level negotiation skills
The VP of Construction will perform the following duties:
- Will be responsible for hiring, training and developing the management team consisting of estimators, project managers and field supervisors. Lead meetings with each management team to ensure proficiency.
- Create and maintain annual and monthly budgets, Provide final review and approval on all estimates prior to final submission. Ensure that procurement of materials, supplies and equipment meets project needs.
- Direct, measure and report progress towards project goals and Negotiate contracts. Provide some estimating, project management and design build duties as needed,
- Conduct routine site visits to ensure job performance. Ensure management is made aware if any discrepancies or challenges immediately by identifying potential problems and providing solutions.
- Create and maintain a secure and safe job sites.
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America's leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. For additional information on Best Headhunters and our ever-expanding employment opportunities, visit our Web site at: www.bestheadhunters.com. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today's uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Key Words: Sioux Falls, SD, VP of Construction, Real Estate, Project Management, Property Development, Residential, Commercial, budgets, requisitions, change order logs, insurance logs, permit logs, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Blueprints, Contract Negotiations