Company is seeking Vice President, Engineer to lead the National Transportation Tolls Practice. This is an opportunity to provide leadership and future business strategy continuing Company toll industry leadership in the Americas.
- Develops and approves strategic planning and pricing decisions.
- Demonstrates a wide-range knowledge of the company, its organizational structure, and philosophy, as well as the engineering and construction industry.
- Directs, conducts, and coordinates sales, marketing, research, and planning activities.
- Responsible for hiring and development of a “best-in-class” Business Development organization.
- Applies sound professional judgment in solving a variety of complex and difficult problems requiring the use of initiative, ingenuity, and creativity.
- Duties are complex and require extensive and diversified experience and abilities, and knowledge of marketing and planning principles and practices.
- Is fully accountable for Business Development activities within the Industry Segment (Sub-Unit).
Demonstrated leadership and successful business acumen in the transportation toll industry.
A proven record with innovative projects and business growth with national major toll programs.