Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The VP, Finance is responsible for continued leadership of all or the company Finance departments. This position will work directly with Corporate, hospital leadership and program champions to identify areas of improvement and upgrade current processes utilizing the best practice toolkit.
Position Supervisory Responsibilities:
Corporate Controller, Corporate Staff Accountant, Corporate Senior Accountant, Corporate A/P Manager, Corporate Accounting Manager and Payroll Director.
- Ability to project a professional image
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Exceptional leadership abilities
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum ten (10) years of Accounting experience
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience
- Ability to work cross functionally with all levels to perform job duties
- Proficient in the use of personal computer
- Healthcare Accounting experience in LTAC Hospitals. Home Health and Behavioral Health a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Bachelor’s degree required.CPA or MBA preferred
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Events
- Vacation/paid time off
- On Site Cafeteria
- Military Leave
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free Food and Coffee
- Long Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Referral Program
- Subsidized Commuting
- Merchandise Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays