Are you excited to have the responsibility to engage people on insurance and ensure more Americans have the protection they need
- You will work directly with business leaders to set strategy to push our growth curve through overall inbound leads and their conversion, coupled with engagement content across all business models. You will partner with other key leaders to ensure our product and design concepts are aligned with our growth goals and that every initiative can be tracked, measured and innovated.
- Provide quality control over execution of strategic marketing plans, Database management and analytics, Digital marketing models and content strategy. This also includes developing and leading data management projects to manage our prospect databases and generate pre-and post-target marketing analytics that align with strategic marketing plans by business model and product vertical.
- Develop and execute on short-term, medium-term, and long-term strategies that involve SEM, SEO, email marketing, affiliates and other growth channels to drive traffic, and drive visitor traffic and conversion for all Company websites. This will include the development of on-line application tools.
- Implement systems and processes to effectively track and measure key growth KPIs and maintain a sophisticated and nuanced view of our funnel, by channel, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product and channel innovation.
- In addition, you will be responsible for recruiting and managing the Company Marketing team. You will also be responsible for identifying and managing third party resources (data, digital, graphic, production, and copy) as well as incorporating and utilizing data management and analytics in strategizing and positioning marketing opportunities.
The right candidate will have:
- College Degree from four-year college or university is required (Marketing Degree is helpful). Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Prior experience (estimated 5+ years) in a marketing leadership role of an insurance organization is required.
- Must have strong Digital Marketing and Direct Mail experience (approx. 5+ years) and a successful track record of digital B2C and B2B marketing leveraging data analytics, SEO/SEM, On-line buys, email, on-line portals to deliver significant results.
- Experience in leading an organization that is heavily direct marketing dependent into profitable on-line channels is preferred.
- Experience with affinity or association marketing is preferred.
In addition, the successful candidate must:
- Have a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.
- Be data driven, creative and experimental.
- Have database management and analytic skills
- Have strong digital understanding and proven track record of success including development and management of on-line enrollment/application tools.
- Have proven ability to produce Return on Investment and financial forecasts is required.
- Have an eager to take a hands-on approach to channel growth and product analytics and the knowhow to grow a successful marketing organization.
- Have Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics would be a significant plus.
- Have a strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Have Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Be comfortable with ambiguity - excited to have a clean slate and the responsibility to engage people on insurance and ensure more Americans have the protection they need.
- Possess a strong analytical toolkit - advanced Excel skills. Knowledge of SQL and experience with accessing and retrieving data from online data warehouse environments a plus
- Possess a strong understanding of email marketing and email platforms (Listrak, Click Dimensions, Exact Target)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft CRM
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash; video editing is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Actionscript & Drupal is preferred